updated day 16 March 2022.
Click on one of the links below to read the section listed:
Information we collect about you
We may obtain personal information about you from a variety of sources.. We may collect this information when you provide it over the phone., on our website or at one of our events. When you visit this site, We may also collect certain information about your device or usage through automated means or using technologies such as cookies., web server logs and web beacons.
Information you provide. You can choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways., like when you create an account on this site, purchase our services on this site or over the phone or participate in an offer, promotion or research. The types of personal information you may provide to us include:
- Contact information (with the name, Postal code, email address and phone number).
- Payment Information (like your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address, bank account and tax-related information).
- User and password.
- Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Any other personal information you voluntarily provide, including information provided when you create an account, buy our services or contact us.
- Information provided to us by social networks when you log in to this website using your social network credentials.
Personal information excludes any information you may submit publicly, like reviews, comments, reviews, editorials, depositions, documentaries, discussions on forums or blogs.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Means. When you visit this website or interact with our emails or our online advertisements, we collect certain information about your usage or device through automated means or using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. As set out in more detail below, We may also collect information about your usage and browsing habits using various web-based technologies..
Technologies we may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your computer or other Internet-connected device that uniquely identifies your browser to store information or settings in your browser.. You can refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.. Nonetheless, if you select this setting, you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
- Web server logs. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as operating system type, browser type, domain and other system settings, in addition to the language used by the system and the country and time zone your device is in. located. Web server logs can also log information, such as the address of the web page that linked you to our website and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet.
- Web Beacons. Our website pages and our emails to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons. (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags e single-pixel gifs) that allow, for example, count users who visited these pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, logging the popularity of certain website content and checking system and server integrity).
We may use third party web analytics services on this website, like Google Analytics. The service providers who administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and similar technologies to help us analyze how visitors use this site, our emails and our online advertisements. Information collected through these means is disclosed to these service providers..
Third-party web analytics services
How we use your information
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following purposes:
Provide the proper functionality of our services and respond to your requests:
- To enable the Services we provide to you, how to arrange access to your registered account and provide customer-facing services.
- To answer your questions and fulfill your requests, when you contact us through one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when requesting a quote or other information about our services.
- To allow you to participate in surveys, dashboards or polls and public forms on our websites.
- To complete your transactions, verify your information, fulfill your orders and provide you with customer-oriented service.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
We will use these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or fulfill a legal obligation..
Provide you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials, facilitating social sharing
- To send marketing-related emails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our company. To opt out of receiving these emails, see options and access section.
- To facilitate the social sharing functionality you choose to use, we will use these means with your consent or when we have a legitimate interest.
Analyze personal information for business reports and provide personalized services
- Analyze or predict our users' preferences to improve our services.
- To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- To better understand your preferences, so that we can provide content through our services, that we believe are relevant and interesting to you.
- We will provide personalized services based on our legitimate interests and with your consent to the extent required by applicable law..
Allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
- We may offer you the opportunity to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
- Some of these promotions have additional rules that contain information about how we will use and disclose your personal information.. Please read these additional rules before choosing to participate.. We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you..
Fulfill our business objectives
- for data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our services
- in audits, to verify that our internal processes work as intended and to meet legal requirements, regulatory or contractual
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyber-attacks or attempts to commit identity theft
- For the development of new products and services
- for improving, improve, repair, maintain or modify our current products and services, in addition to taking quality and safety assurance measures
- To identify usage trends, for example, understand which parts of our services are of most interest to users
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; e
- To operate and expand our business activities, for example, understand which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users, so that we can focus our energies on serving the interests of our users
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you., to comply with a legal obligation and/or on the basis of our legitimate interest.
Aggregate and/or anonymize personal information
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize personal information so that it is no longer considered personal information. We do this to generate other data for our use., which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
combine personal information
- To perform the above functions, we may combine information collected from you by different means or at different times, including personal information and other information (as defined below, see the other information section) and use it along with information collected from other sources, such as demographic information and up-to-date contact information. We or our third-party service providers may also use your information to assess your level of interest and use of the Services., from our emails and other campaigns, both individually and together. We may also use and/or combine information we collect offline or from third-party sources to verify accuracy., enhance and complement your user records and to better personalize your experience with us.
We also use your personal information as necessary or appropriate., especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
To comply with applicable law and regulations
- This may include laws outside your country of residence..
Cooperate with public and government authorities
- To respond to a request or provide information that we believe is necessary or appropriate. This may include authorities outside your country of residence..
Cooperate with law enforcement
- For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders or provide information that we believe is important.
For other legal reasons
- To enforce our terms and conditions; e
- protect our rights, privacy, security or property and / or our affiliates, you or other people.
In connection with a commercial or sales transaction
- We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties in the event of a reorganization, Fusion, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, assets or shares (including in connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
information we share
We don't rent lists, sell or disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described below. We may share your personal information with:
- Our various editorial prints within VLM Press, LLC and Affiliates
- our contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and to fulfill services you request, including, without limitation, credit card processing companies, marketing service providers and consultants, public relations and printing companies
- To third parties with your express consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process
- To respond to law enforcement or other government officials
- Apply our agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual or suspected fraudulent or illegal activities. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction..
Your rights and options
We strive to give you choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- email deactivation. Any time, you can ask us not to send you email marketing communications to info@VLMPress.com in the marketing emails you receive from us. This opt-out does not apply to communications we send you in connection with your transactions with us..
- Google Analytics Display Network Advertising. We use display advertising from Google Analytics to remarket for you, displaying our advertisements to you on third-party websites. You can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads, clicking on ad settings
reviewing, updating and modifying personal information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about you and to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information. Please note that only you, Nonetheless, can change or delete tax information, including your TIN, previously provided through your Authorities Center on this site. We cannot accept a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or the information is incorrect. If you do not wish to receive sales calls from us, may request that your name be placed on our do not call list. We will process your request and remove your name from our active list within 10 dias. You can make this request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by email addressed to VLM Press, Attn: Do niot call list, 1130 S Powerline Rd, Ste 101, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442. When submitting a request, be sure to include any relevant information you wish to add to our exclusion list, ie, full name, address and number(s) from phone. Subsequent enrollments or queries may lead to new record creations; these actions may lead to inadvertent contact. If that's the case, please, please do not hesitate to contact us to reiterate your do not call requests. If your information changes, let us know your new name, address and number(s) phone number so you remain on the do not call list.
children under 13 years old
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 years and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years on this site.
We take reasonable steps to help protect and safeguard your personal information from accidental loss and access, use, unauthorized alteration and disclosure. Nonetheless, remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed as 100% safe. So, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to this website at your own risk. The security and protection of your information also depends on you.. You must never email us tax or payment information. When we have provided you with (or where you chose) a password to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone..
Links to other websites
This website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information.. These sites may operate independently of us.. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies., what we strongly suggest your analysis, if you visit linked sites. To the extent that the linked sites you visit are neither owned nor controlled by us, we are not responsible for the content of these sites, your use of the sites or the privacy practices of the sites.
Notice for users outside the United States
VLM PRESS LLC
1130 S Powerline Rd, Ste 103
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 (USA), or through the page Contact us.